Saturday 22 September 2007

The Villa People

We're going to be featured in a magazine. It's called Spanish Homes and the edition we're in hits the streets on October 24th. So in our best hello style we commissioned Handy Andy our handyman cleaner to take our portrait for the magazine. And here it is..................


Now that I've got Adsense on this blog I suppose I better mention that my shirt was hot out of the wrapper from Boden. I should also mention that should I die tragically young I have made Jaki promise that she will audition for the X Factor.

ps. After watching this weekend's edition of 'thexfactor' I've had an even better idea. Should I ever tell her that I no longer love her and leave her to fend for herself, I have made her promise to audition for the programme just to show that she doesn't need me at all!!!

No comments: