Friday 24 October 2008

Oh Well II

The phone's not working. It rings and shows the number of an incoming call but cuts off when we try to answer. It rings out but cuts off when the call is answered.

I rang Telefonica via Skype and before I got to a real person I answered a series of questions and tapped in my phone number on two occasions. The first question the real person asked was 'what's your phone number?'

Anyway, having explained everything I left my mobile number so the engineer could contact me and guess what???????????????????????????????????

Yes! They rang me on the phone I can't answer. I know it was them because when I rang the number identified by our phone a message said, ' this is one of Telefonica's private lines which you can't ring.'

Oh Well,

Ha! Breaking news, this very minute they interupted my blog to ring and say that they've sorted the problem in the 'central' (I think they call it the exchange in England)

Good old Telefonica!!! See, even in Ibiza, good things sometimes happen.

No comments: