Saturday 24 October 2009

My Mobile, My Bank, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Sunday Lunch

I don't use my mobile phone much, in fact I don't even look at it most of the time. Problem is, I can't see it and my fingers are too fat to press just the one button at a time.

The other day our bank sent us a tempting offer. Invest €3500 in a savings account for 5 months and get this bed set designed by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.


Imagine waking up in that! (the bed set not Agatha.) Just to clarify that offer, the bank wanted us to give them OUR money before we got the bedding.

Anyway, on my way to class the other afternoon I actually saw someone walking up the street - shamelessly, in broad daylight - carrying one of Agatha's bed sets.

I was so shocked that I thought about ringing Jaki immediately, but decided to procrastinate after I also thought about fiddling around in my bag to find my mobile, glasses and prodding stick for the buttons.

If I had looked at it, I may have seen the millions of desperate messages from the Taylors inviting us for lunch on Sunday!

No comments: