Wednesday 14 March 2007

Why 'View from the Villa' as a blog title?

A few years ago now I used to write an irreverent column for local free newspaper 'The Ibiza Sun.' Its title was indeed View from the Villa as it purported to be the ramblings of a rich villa owner in Ibiza and every week seemed to grow more and more absurd.

Now I really am a villa owner, however not yet rich, though my real ramblings have grown even more and more absurd. Having nowhere to vent my grumpy anger and frustration about the more ridiculous minutiae of daily life in Ibiza, I decided to write a blog.

All I have to do now is fathom out which buttons to press............






Meanwhile, hopefully, here really is a photo of the view from the villa. We're in the centre of San Jose and the view is across fields of almond and carob trees to the main road into Ibiza town.

El Ste


No comments: