Friday 13 July 2007

Billy No Mates

I know, I know, you've got the impression that I do everything solo. Well here's some proof that I do actually know somebody! It is of course our friends the posh Taylors. They speak in an accent exceedingly rare, find Eddie Izzard funny, and are from somewhere near London, so naturally Steve is a lifelong Manchester United supporter.
Anyway, the great thing about having friends like them is that you don't have to think. Everytime we go for lunch or dinner there, we can (probably) talk about exactly the same things as the last time. How so? Why, because the lashings of the truth and bad memory liquid work so well.
What do we get up to? Thank calvados, I've no idea. Apart from one occasion when photographic evidence reared its ugly head

I wonder if the telly ended up in the pool?

No comments: