Friday 6 July 2007

Success Rate 40%

I never ever go out to do just one thing. the statistical probability of achieving anything on Ibiza is so low that I generally only get out of bed if I have at least 5 things to do. If I succeed in two of them I'm happy.

Today I went to the bank in San Antonio, I had to be there in person as I can't transfer money from account to account without the aid of yet another (the third) secret code. José, the guy with the secret code (if he's received his new secret code giver outer from head office) was out on one his many coffee breaks, though I did hit 50% in the bank by completing the other task - drawing some money out.

On to the Hipercentro to buy bags and bags of slimline catfood - they didn't have any. So, away to Marina Botafoch to take pictures of 'The Navigator of the Seas,' the biggest cruise ship ever to dock in Ibiza and with over 3000 people on board - it wasn't there!

So now I'm on 25% (or one out of four if my dad's reading this) and everything's riding on the last, most important task. Yes, I did it, i put a grand down on the new car - it'll be here for the beginning of September.

Here it is

No comments: