Wednesday 14 November 2007

A Step in the Right Direction

Ibiza Blog Power Rules!! It seems that the powers that be in San Jose town hall are reading my blog. It just proves that a good old cyberwhinge can work wonders......
As I was going out with Marli today someone was shouting through our gate. One of the contractors asked if I could open the gate so he could put a step in. As it was perilously close to the 4 hour lunch hour which tends to eat into the working day I had a feeling that the work wouln't be done in one session. It wasn't.

'We'll come back later,' he said.

'No probs,' said I, 'just ring the bell.'

and he did, there and then.

'No, ring it when you come back,' I explained.

And here's the happy ending........


Though I still still keep asking myself where all these wheelchair users are going to go. They can't turn round, they can't get into any drives, and the pavement ends in a brick wall at the top of the street. They'll all end up there like trolleys outside the supermarket after the Friday big shop!

No comments: