Tuesday 12 August 2008

View from the (Bilbao) Villa

Well, not quite a villa, but never mind. Obviously, to comply with tourist laws here, I´ve had to stroll manfully about in explorer trousers and take photos of the Guggenheim from all angles, the Calatrava bridge, and of course fill my boots every night in Tapas town.

Just to prove I´ve done it, here are some sample shots, so I can collect my exit visa on Thursday.





(for many more photos visit my picasa album)
Btw if anyone reading this has access to the Internet, do us a favour, find out if Zara has about 50 branches in city centre Bilbao, as I´m worried that I passed the only branch about 20 times today when I got lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fear not! There are at least 8 Zara shops in Bilbao, according to Google maps.
Deepak