Thursday 30 July 2009

As Seen on TV IV: Halogen Oven

Zapping through the shopping channels yesterday (I know, I know, get a life) I happened upon this.

A halogen oven that does everything using only the power of a lightbulb. As we don't have an oven in our underground Ibiza bunker loft open plan kitchen I bought one. A snip at €50 from somewhere in Germany as over there, unlike most British companies, they're aware of a world outside their own borders.


Perhaps the most impressive thing about this gizmo is that it washes itself! I'm going to treat Jaki to that Sunday roast she's been wishing for all summer and then I'm going to let her press button b to start the oven's self cleaning process.

3 comments:

Warren D said...

So was this thing any good?

El Ste said...

you don't think it's actually arrived yet do you?

Ibeeza Geeza said...

AHA! I´ve just spotted your other blog entry where you seem to be praising this fantastic item