Sunday 21 March 2010

Ibiza Rain Stopped Play

The lack of activity in my blog log (should be a blog twig) is down to my rather uninteresting existence at the moment with hours taken up by physio. If I were a professional footballer writing my autobiography it would go like this

"I get up at eight o'clock and I write some stories and I have lunch and I go to physio and I make a meal and I watch Telly and I go to bed."

Here's the gym I go to for physio.
Thanks to Fiona, our neighbour, I could add "and I go for a bike ride" to that long exciting list of pastimes. She's lent me hers as a trial to see how I go before taking the plunge and buying my own. It's great. I went out on Saturday morning, didn't fall off, remembered how all 18 gears worked, did a 'look no hands' on a bit were nobody could see me, and arrived back knackered.

Today it's raining, so no biking for me.

No comments: