Tuesday 25 March 2008

The Changing Face of the Church

Hands up if you thought I'd asked Bob the Vicar or some of the San Antonio prayer mob to pen a short article about perceptions of religion in 20th Century Ibiza?

Wrong. Maybe I should have called it 'The Changing Facade of the Church of San Jose' to be more accurate. You'll probably all be familiar with its normal whitewashed look, plane and simple, for everyday occasions like births, deaths and marriages.


Well, thanks to a double helping of modern day technology I'm able to bring you a photo of how it looked the other week in our Flower Power Fiesta.


Thanks to my new Bluetooth dongle I have been able to liberate all Jaki's photos hitherto incarcerated on her mobile phone - so stand by for lots of photos and no phone calls.

No comments: