Friday 14 March 2008

Noel Gallagher's Top Taxi Tips

To celebrate the first anniversary of the View from the (Ibiza) Villa Blog I have dredged up one of my old articles from years gone by. It purports to be from a former and present neighbour of mine, Noel Gallagher.

Noel lived in Burnage when I lived in Stretford (Chorlton border) and has a pad in Es Cubells which isn't too far from San Jose. As yet Noel hasn't had cause to moan about me, or my crap music, as he has done with other super famous Ibiza resident James Blunt!

So here's the article

Noel Gallagher's Top Taxi Tips (a Manc-Spanish Phrasebook)

Y'awright mate - Como Estás Senor
I wanna go t'KFC - Quiero ir á KFC
'Ave yer bin busy? - Has estado occupado?
What time you on till? - Hasta que hora trabajarás?
'Ow much? - Cuanto Cuesta?
See ya. - Hasta la vista

And here's a taxi


No comments: