Sunday 16 March 2008

Marli Amb Tomàquet

Now I'm Ibiza's top SEO man I thought I'd attract a few Ibicencos to my View from the (Eivissa) Villa by sticking in a well worn phrase in Catalan - Pa Amb Tomàquet, which as we all know means Pan Con Tomate or Bread and Tomato.

It was such a fabulous day that we took Marli to the beach at Cala San Vicente

and afterwards called in at La Peralta bar in San Carlos for a coffee and mid-morning snack. Here in Ibiza, 13.30 is considered to be the morning as afternoon starts after lunch (around 3ish) - none of this reliance on the clock to distinguish the different parts of the day! Any road, guess what we had? Yes Bread Amb Tomate and marli joined us for a bite too.


When we did arrive home it was still morning and we spent the rest of it lounging by the pool watching the palm lazily wafting in the breeze.


I found that Billy Cobham's 'Recollections' made ideal palm wafting watching accompaniment on my low tech i-pod.

No comments: