Saturday 26 April 2008

Pre Dining Wining

As Ibiza's top blogger and something of a celebrity round San Jose way, I'm accustomed to receiving invites to all the top functions on the island. As everyone knows my presence was requested at the village Wine Tasting last night and what a surprise I got when I arrived fashionably late - the mayor of San Jose had turned up and got all the wine suppliers to raise their glasses to welcome me!


After this Jaki and I well and truly got stuck in to a vast selection of colours, varieties and regions. (Occasionally aided and abetted by Ibiza's second top SEO man and extremely lightweight boozer Pete Young)

Prizes awarded go to:

Synera for the freshest fruitiest white wine at an astonishing €2 per bottle.

Seis al Reves for the funkiest bottle design.

Berta Bouzy for having the most apt name

here are some snaps












































Any road, when I told the mayor that I was the bloke who wrote View from the (Ibiza) Villa this was his reaction.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's have a bit of red...let's have a bit of white. Blue Nun, now there's a nice drop.