Sunday 18 May 2008

Ibiza Blog Awards

Regular readers of my hilarious tales of our laugh-a-minute-lifestyle won't be surprised to hear that View from the (Ibiza) Villa has been designated Official English Language Comedy Blog of Ibiza by the Island Government's Department of Humour.

I don't imagine that the decision was that difficult to make given the paucity of rib-tickling going on in other blogs around here. Anyway, to celebrate, I performed one of my comedy dance routines at the church's charity Barn Dance at Can Truy on Friday.

Having the rhythmic equivalent of dyslexia helps, but with a pure master stroke of genius I managed to introduce the number '4' into the hitherto limited to '3' Viennese Waltz - something Kenny Logan never managed on Strictly Come Barndancing!

Any road, on a completely different tack, here's me and my partner, whose face we have hidden to save embarrassment, in an impromptu game of Twister during a lull in the barn dancing.

And to finish, a dyslexia joke courtesy of john cooper clarke

Did you hear about the dyslexic rock star who drowned on his own vimto?

No comments: