Monday 26 May 2008

Living in Ibiza

My morning's trawl through the exciting world of Ibiza Blogs dredged up this gem of estate agent speak

"One minute you can be talking with the local bar owner and the next you can bump into an internationally recognised Supermodel, the crazy thing is “No one cares” every one interacts and lives alongside each other."

which is the second biggest load of tosh I've read all year. Take it from someone who's never once seen even a C list celeb and has lived in perfect disharmony surrounded by low life third worlders on an apartment complex that real Ibiza life is nowt like our blogger friend's description.

Having said that we were all chatting in the bar at San Agustin on Sunday when Giselle Bundchen popped by for a swift half and this is what happened.
Real time edit: I am remided that I have seen a C lister. Somebody called Kate Doo-Dah who was on MTV with that fat Aussie bloke and also on the X factor. She's blonde, looks a bit like Mimi from the gestors, which is why I said hello and she blanked me.

No comments: