Friday 21 November 2008

Ibiza Colour Collage

I've bought a new camera. A Kodak C913 which is small enough to fit in my pocket and so will accompany me everywhere (unless it's a place where i wouldn't normally have a pocket)

Today it came with me on a stream of consciousness splatter photography mission to the panaderia/pastelleria in San Jose to buy bread and San Antonio's northern promenade while Jaki had her lunchtime hair appointment nearby.

This photo verité collage captures life in the raw in Ibiza on a Friday lunchtime and the Kodak really captures the Mediterraean colours to perfection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...

Very British go abroad to consume alcohol and treat the locals like idiots.

Classic and so very upsetting.

El Ste said...

interesting point of view. You make me sound like a gin sodden colonial in 19th century bongo bongo land. Ibiza is however part of the 21st century european union and its inhabitants are happy to charge me top whack prices for poor, sloppy, lazy and couldn't care less service. That is what is upsetting about the place and i see no moral issue with criticising that – eg the 'bacardi incident'