Monday 15 December 2008

Back Blogging

after a Biniaraix break! For anyone interested in going there I've spent a great deal of time and effort knocking up a detailed map code-named Biniaraix Boozers.
Here it is.............



It is the only bar in the village, so you'd think the prices would be astronomical given its monopoly of the alcoholic beverage scene, wouldn't you? Well you'd be right - but only if you are unfortunate enough to live in formerly fancy London town with its faltering economy and fast falling currency!

I paid €1.50 for a Bacardi(yes the internationally renowned Bacardi) and Coke (short for Coca Cola.) In normal Ibiza bars I'd fork out €3 or €4 for this depending on where I was sitting, so my Biniaraix Bacardi was pretty cheap. In fact I went back several times!

Given current exchange rates, poor Brits would have to stump up about 40 quid for the very same. No wonder they're all saying Spain's become expensive recently!

If my map is a bit confusing, here's a photo of the bar.

No comments: