Friday 12 September 2008

Biniaraix Bound

We're off again! We've booked yet another week's holiday in the Tramuntana area of Mallorca. This time we're bound for Biniaraix, a tiny hamlet about 15 minutes walk from Soller and close to Fornalutx too.

Here's our casita

and, as always, a link - Can Rosabel

As we're going in December we're hoping to see some snow capped peaks and are really looking forward to the changes in our ferry journey as once again we've booked with Traumalines for the crossing from Ibiza to Palma.

Don't ask me how I managed it but I somehow was given the low, low, maximum 6 nights return tariff for our 7 night stay? They'll probably ring me on the Friday night when I'm in a bar somewhere to say 'where are you, you should be getting on this ferry now?'

Any road, when I booked it, the ticket office guy asked if I knew that I couldn't change the booking because of the tariff restrictions. I replied that I had never once changed any of my previous 4 bookings but they had changed a mere three.

I'll never ever forget my last holiday in Valencia - basically because I didn't go as Traumalines cancelled the ferry about two days beforehand!

No comments: