Tuesday 6 January 2009

The Three Kings Visit San Jose

Despite a crippling cold and gammy knees I forced myself out for the visit of the Three Kings last night in the village. Advertised as an 8PM start I set off early at about 10 past to stake out my sweet zone - I needed plenty of room to gather up the tons of toffees chucked out by their Royal Highnesses during the procession as two knees that only bend in one plane aren't much use against agile little kids who are already much lower to the ground. Fortunately my elbows are both still in perfect working order.

I find this photo really amusing because that page behind the king obviously has mischief in his mind - possibly because of his resemblance to John Cleese in the stoning scene in Life of Brian. Here are some more photos in my news article

No comments: