Thursday 18 June 2009

El Sexto Sentido

It means 6th sense. We had a washing machine delivered today that purports to have it. The blokes who brought it did not. Uncannily they managed to ring to find out where I lived just after I left the house to take the rubbish out - I had a feeling they would, because I left a detailed map for them.

For some reason they were looking for a bus stop by which they could locate us, no idea why, because neither map nor directions mentioned the word bus or stop.

Anyway, in a completely unconnected change of direction, we've been getting ready for summer, teak oiling, linseed oiling, baby oiling and generally putting things in order.

So, from the top, let the Ibiza cliches commence.

Sa Talaia from the Bar in the Sky

Chiringuito el Cielo lounge lounge

Lounge pod with bamboo poles

Yoga platform with Buddha and bamboo poles

I reckon I could get into The Times women's supplement if I was 30 years younger!

No comments: