Saturday 6 June 2009

Ibiza Passion

Jaki will confirm that I'm a passionate sort of bloke. Passionate about St. Helens RLFC that is! Unfortunately, Ibiza blogging rules forbid me from going into print about anything happening outside the island, so I'm going to change the subject completely.

Passion Fruit.

I've got tons growing in my Ibiza garden! Not only is the flower spectacularly beautiful, but the fruit is deliciously edible. Not only is it edible, but it's also a mild sedative beloved of Brazilian mums with hyperactive kids, who would give the brats a couple of shots of fruit juice to calm them down for the day.

As a man that lives life at a "Monarch of the Glen" pace, a much needed passion booster would slow me down to a dead stop - or "Heartbeat" as it is known round here

No comments: