Monday 30 November 2009

I'll Get My Coat

Chalk it up. I wore a coat today, 30th November, for the first time in months. It was parky enough to wear my parka at the crack of dawn today when we make an early morning check that the streets of San Jose have been aired properly.


Talking of coats, take a look at this one.







It's a Levi's special edition jacket with Liberty of London lining. At least it was 20 years ago when Jaki bought it, since then it's been used as share wear, the denim has faded and frayed at the edges, the lining ripped and came out, and it has a hole just under the collar at the back. In fact, it's just right for going somewhere special in Ibiza as I don't have to spend all afternoon sleeping in it on the sofa before going straight out in it.


Any road, Jaki commanded that, as it was looking a little tired, I should find her a new denim jacket on Ebay.


Look what popped up - a Levi's special edition jacket with Liberty of London lining!!


No comments: