Wednesday 23 July 2008

The Big One - Oh (Oh, Oh, Oh)

That's TEN THOUSAND visitors to the 'View from the (Ibiza) Villa.

Ironically, most of them had no idea what they were letting themselves in for as they clicked in from some search engine or other. If any proof of this were needed, it's in my length of visit statistics which show that 77% click right back out again within 5 seconds.
I suppose it must be quite disappointing when you think you're going to find the top secret location of James Blunt's Ibiza Villa, or see some gratuitous Topless in Ibiza photos and all you get is me crying into my beer about SYP!
Ironically, amongst all those thousands of unknown strangers from, quite literally, across the globe, the person who visits least, is the one for whom this blog is written, my father.
The old geyser is way too busy, clogging up shopping centres and riding around on his free bus pass, and who can blame him?

1 comment:

Luke said...

I think you do youself some injustice, your blog gives a great insight with a punch of satire on the Ibenco way of life (from an englishman's perspective anyway)